- Published on Monday, 04 April 2016 15:59
- Written by Breanna Bright
A look at businesses coming, going, or moving in our region.
- Tuesday Morning has a new location, they are now on Siemers Drive next to Five Below.
- There’s a new salon in Downtown Cape, find your new look at PLUSH Salon at 437 Broadway. Check them out!
- Zazzy Fashion House is now open on Main Street! They specialize in plus-sized clothing for men and women. Check them out!
- Blue Diamond Sports Bar has opened its doors at 26 N. Main street. They offer live music, pool tournaments, drinks specials, and karaoke on weekdays. Check them out!
Coming soon . . .
- Plato's Closet will be opening on Kingshighway (next to Culver's) sometime this Spring. They are an unique consignment shop that sells and buys used clothing. You can sell your gently used clothes and accessories for cash starting April 6. Check them out!
- West Park Mall is getting a new restaurant. Next month Tandor Indian Grill will open next to the Orange Monkey. They will serve traditional Indian cuisine.
- A golf gear store will be opening mid- to late-April. Golf Ect. will sell golf equipment, and they’ll have a bay simulator that will be used for assessments and fittings. They will also offer lessons and golf leagues.
- Construction has started on the Cape Girardeau Sportsplex
Sad to See you Go . . .
- Hancock Fabrics has declared bankruptcy, as such the Cape Girardeau location will be closing its doors. A final 20% - 50% off sale is going on now.
- Simply a Deal on Broadview street is going out of business and is holding final sales now.